Joe Simpson's Twitter Account Hacked

According to a rep for his daughter Jessica Simpson, Joe Simpson's twitter account was hacked by an anonymous user on Monday night.

The hacker wrote as many as 40 terrible tweets, such as: "I've used my "name" and abused my power. I've molested multiple and can provide proof. Everyone should know."


Simpson's hacker continued to post: "It's true - i've molested people…I've molested kids."





The user added in another message: "For those who are wondering…my account has not been hacked but as I said I would remove those tweets…see I can get away with anything ;)"

Simpson has now regained control of his account and the horrible tweets have been removed.

He told fans: "My twitter account was hacked this evening and some terrible messages were sent from my account. My account has been reset now."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts