Ellen Page Talks Life After Coming Out With "THR" (PHOTOS)

Ellen Page appears gorgeous on the cover of The Hollywood Reporter's latest issue, on newsstands now.  



Page, 27, told the mag about her life after coming out: "I knew I would be happier. But I wouldn't have anticipated just how f-ing happy I am and how every tiny little aspect of my life feels better."


As for the matter of marriage and starting her own family, Ellen was quoted as saying: "I'm so stoked to get married. I'm such a romantic, it's awful. And I don't think I'd want to make a kid, but I'd love to raise one. I'd love to raise a kid."

On the other hand, the "Juno" actress revealed: "I get more hate, honestly, about dressing androgynously than about being gay. It blows my mind."



Check out the rest of the photos below...





To check out Ellen Page's full interview, visit THR.com


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts