Jane Leeves Quotes

1. This has given us a tremendous boost, and it's sort of a really exciting thing to come back to. You know, it's not just we're doing "Frasier" on Tuesday. We're getting the Thursday time slot.


2. I don't have time to worry about looking cool.


3. I wish James Dean would never have died. Then he'd be fat and acting on Dynasty (1981) or something. There wouldn't be this whiny-boy act that's so prevalent everywhere.


4. A busy schedule can be difficult, but I have the best husband on the planet. He supports my endeavors, and we work as a team.


5. I used to see Jim (Carrey) in comedy clubs and tell him: "This isn't going to get you anywhere. What you're good at is that nice Jimmy Stewart stuff." Thank God he never listened.

6. (regarding her leaving ballet for an acting career) I knew I would never be strong enough to be a soloist. And I wasn't going to be stuck in the back with all the other swans.


7. I am so blessed to be able to get up in the morning and go to a job I love, with fantastic people around me.

8. I'm taking a huge step away from Daphne, and maybe that will work for me.

9. Before I met my husband, I was just about to look into adoption.


10. I admire my mother. She raised four kids and worked and had no help.






What do you think of Jane Leeves' quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts