Lorde Slams Paparazzo For "Stalking" Her

Lorde took to twitter on Saturday to attack a photographer of "stalking" her.  



Lorde, 17, shared snapshot of a male she claims is Simon Runting, a New Zealand-based paparazzo, writing: "this man has been stalking me, photographing me and refusing me privacy."

"I am scared of him," Lorde continued, claiming Runting "frequents" the same area in Auckland in which she resides.


Lorde referred to invasive, long-range pictures Runting allegedly took of Rihanna in the city last year, pointing out: "This should not be an accepted standard for young women or anyone in this industry."

Lorde, who also linked to Runting's facebook account, explained: "I refuse to stay complicit and i refuse to stay passive about men systematically subjecting me to extreme fear."


"I understand that this comes with the territory. i do not understand why I should be complacent," Lorde added.




Lorde accused earlier this year photographers of surrounding her at the airport when she arrived in New Zealand from the U.S.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts