Justin Bieber Shares Emotional Message About Fan Alicia Tamboia's Death

Justin Bieber has commented about the tragic passing of his fan Alicia Tamboia by posting an Instagram snapshot and a touching message dedicated to her and her family.  




Tamboia was 24-years-old when she was killed on Friday in a car accident near Albany, New York.



On Monday, Bieber, 20, shared a collage of images he had previously taken with her, writing: "I heard about Alicia's passing this weekend. My heart goes out to her family and loved ones."

"I remember meeting Alicia a few times at my M&G's. She did so much for the Belieber family and I will always love her for that," Justin went on, adding: "God is great and I know he will take Alicia into his arms and make sure she is happy so she can also watch over us. I love you Alicia. - Justin"


Check out the photo Bieber shared below…



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts