Stacey Dash Quotes

1. I've been engaged six times and married three, so this is my first time being single. What I'm trying to figure out is how to get to know someone when the attraction is not strong at first. Does it come over time? I don't know. There are these men that you meet and the attraction is instant. You just want to bed with them right there. But I'm not doing that. I'm trying to see where the middle ground is at.


2. I didn't know anything about (Obama) when I voted for him in 2008. My choice to do so was purely because he was black. Naively, I thought he would be the right person for the job but unfortunately it didn't turn out that way. Obama had the opportunity to really unite this country in such a profound way, but instead he has done the opposite. We are so divided right now, everything has become about race, more than I've ever known in my lifetime.



3. I took the bus, I took the train, I did whatever I had to do, and I went into the city and auditioned for things.


4. I am a mother and wife outside of my acting. So a day as Stacey Dash is the same as the next wife/mother. I spend time with my son and daughter as well as my husband. I just enjoy spending time with them. I mean, we grocery shop, I take my daughter to dance class, I do what every devoted mother/wife does.

5. I'm saying deny a child education because of the color of their skin. That's absurd. You know, the natural evolution of a well-educated populous is integration. And this is not political, it's not theoretical, it's not even partisan. It's personal. You know, I was one of those children. I went to a failing school, and by the grace of God, my mother was able to put me into private school, and had she not, I would probably be in a gang or dead right now, because that was the road I was going down. So what they're doing is immoral.


6. I have really small tits, and the thought has crossed my mind to get them done. Because I see the girls who are working and they've all got these tits.


7. I'm a mother, so I'm focused on my children and am working on a few projects I have in the making.






8. My last two films have been with women, and it was a wonderful experience. Penny Marshall and Amy Heckerling, two women from the South Bronx.


9. I went to my last three years of high school in New Jersey. I just wanted to act, you know?


10. One of my idols is Michelle Pfeiffer. I don't see big boobs on her.


11. At the moment I'm building my battered women shelter task force and working on a skincare line and lifestyle brand. I also have a book coming out called "How to Stay Dashing", which should be released by the fall.

12. I feel most sexy when I'm in love. My stomach flips. I get butterflies.


13. I think love is amazing. I'm in love with love. I just don't know what it is in a relationship yet. I've been married three times and divorced three times. At this point, I'm trying to fall in love with myself. And hopefully after I do that, I'll be able to fall in love and stay in love with someone else.

14. I think at times celebrities cant feel human or normal and experience the pressures of having to put on a show. I think that would wear anyone down and make them reach for things outside themselves to fulfill what they can't seem to get from within.

15. That's why Obama is our president, because he knows not to go and get himself in a movie and be on Fox News every day.


16. I never say never. It's whatever Gods will is. But I hope so. I think marriage is a beautiful thing.


17. We have access to millions of people. We have the power to encourage, inspire and bring hope. Unfortunately, we also have the power to discourage and destroy. It is very important for each individual to realize we can make a positive difference through the songs one chooses to write, a role one chooses to take or ones everyday involvement through various charities and community projects.

18. It's never too soon and it's never too late.





19. I eat healthy, I run and I work out with a personal trainer who does a very strenuous, athletic workout with me four to five times a week.


20. I want to make a difference and inspire! I would like to show that celebrities are not different than anyone else as its often assumed. We experience the same basic need for survival and the pressures every day can bring.

21. I came across awful characters when I got some kind of status and came to Hollywood. Then you have directors trying to sleep with you, assuming that you will do things because of the way you dress.

22. (on Brittany Murphy) When I heard the death of Brittany I was in a state of shock and filled with sadness. She was a sweet, funny girl with this incredible light around her. To have her leave us so soon is a great loss.


23. I don't like to cook. If I'm in the mood, I can cook, but I don't want you count on me to cook for you every day, because it's not going to happen.


24. I was always thought to be the innocent, conservative actress. Playing school girls, and when I did the shoot for Playboy, it was like a burden was lifted off me. Like I'm not the innocent actress anymore.


What do you think of Stacey Dash quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts