Jennifer Lawrence On Social Media: "It's A Weird Enigma" (VIDEO)

It seems that Jennifer Lawrence will never join twitter.

   







In a new interview with BBC Radio 1 alongside her "Hunger Games: Mockingjay co-stars" Liam Hemsworth and Josh Hutcherson, Lawrence, 24, expressed her disgust to social media.



"I will never get twitter. I'm not very good on phones or with technology. I cannot really keep up with emails, so the idea of twitter is so unthinkable to me," Lawrence was quoted as saying, noting: "I don't really understand what it is, it's like this weird enigma that people talk about. That's fine, I respect that, but no, I'll never get a twitter. And if you ever see a facebook, Instagram or twitter that says it's me, it most certainly is not."


Lawrence has been sick recently as she even fainted and "passed out in a hallway." She looks healthier after being put on an intravenous drip. She also has poking fun at Hemsworth's accent and his hypochondria.


Lawrence admitted she and Hutcherson both hate watching themselves in the "Hunger Games" films. She claimed she always notices "what a troll, and how awful and untalented I am. If i wasn't in them, I would love these movies. I'm the worst part of the whole franchise." The Oscar winner also chatted about how delighted she was to have Lorde do the soundtrack for "Mockingjay", recalling: "I completely fanned out."


Check out the entertaining video below... 




Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts