Robin Wright Plastic Surgery

Robin Wright's super short pixie haircut for House of Cards -- do you recognize her?American actress Robin Wright, best known for starring as Kelly Capwell in the NBC soap opera "Santa Barbara" and Claire Underwood in the Netflix series "House of Cards", has admitted to undergoing plastic surgery to maintain her youthful appearance.



Wright, now 48, revealed that as part of her deal to land the role in "House of Cards", she would have to succumb to plastic surgery to seem younger than her actual age. Instead of choosing a facelift to get the part, the star decided to use botox


Robin openly claimed that her beauty secret to remain naturally young is botox.

When asked about getting botox injections in the interview, Wright candidly responded: "You bet. Everybody f- does it. I suppose I can't say "everybody' because I don't know for sure, but come on…It's just the tiniest sprinkle of botox twice a year. I think most women do 10 units, but that freezes the face and you can't move it. This is just one unit, and it's just sprinkled here and there to take the edge off."



In another interview with Town & Country, Wright was quoted as saying: "I was sitting there going: "You're 45, and you're not gonna get a face-lift. And I was really considering that stuff, because in Hollywood the pressure's there…And I was like: "I don't want to do that. I'm going to get older. I'm going to have wrinkles!""


What do you think of Robin Wright's plastic surgery?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts