Demi Lovato Opens Up About Baring It All For Vanity Fair

Demi Lovato recently talked about taking her clothes off for Vanity Fair. 








"There was never a time in my career where I was completely stripped down, not just of makeup and not just of clothes, but no Photoshop either," Lovato, 23, told E! News, noting: "We live in a world where everything is touched up, even pictures that people post on Instagram now. So I wanted to put it out there, the opposite of what people are kind of expecting from me right now."


The singer added: "I wanted to show people that with this album, I wanted to make a statement, and I want that statement to be empowering towards women. And I want to inspire other women. For someone who's had body image issues since they were a child, I went from hating every inch of my body to showing every inch of my body to the entire world and without touching up anything. I wouldn't have done that six months ago, because I didn't have the confidence that I do today."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts