Miley Cyrus Feels "Proud" To Call Gus Kenworthy A Friend After He Came Out

Miley Cyrus took to social media to say that she is proud to call Olympic freeskier Gus Kenworthy a friend after he recently came out as gay.






"Never have I ever been prouder to call Gus Kenworthy my friend! ( and he's a bad ass f****** Olympic athlete) He is showing all of us what it means to be courageous and PROUD of who we are! You have won so much more than any medal…You have won FREEDOM!" Cyrus, 22, wrote on her facebook account, adding: "I can't wait to see what you and I can do with The Happy Hippie Foundation together! You are making it possible to shine light on the LGBTQ community in front of a whole new world! So much respect for you ❤ I looooove looooove looooove you! Ughhhhhhhhh heart is fluttering, feels like a million little cocoons just busted open and I am filled up with butterflies"


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts