Kendall Jenner Talks Acne

Kendall Jenner has opened up about her struggle with acne on Tuesday. 




The reality star, who was only 11 years old when the first season of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" aired, shared on her pay-for-entry website and app: "I had such bad acne when I was younger; I remember it SO well. I started having skin issues around the eighth or ninth grade."


Kendall, who is seen twerking in Balmain commercials and posts topless picture after topless image on Instagram, "wouldn't even look at people when (she) talked to them" because she "felt like such an outcast."




"I think I just got acne from being a teenager and simply growing up, which happens to SO many people," the model added.



Kendall also confessed in the promo for the highly anticipated 11th season of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" that she was urged to select sides in her parents divorce.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts