Rihanna: "Now Men Are Afraid To Be Men"

Rihanna is gracing the cover of Vanity Fair's latest issue and she talks about why she believes men today are afraid to be men. 



"I always see the best in people," Rihanna, 27, told the mag, noting: "I hope for the best, and I always look for that little bit of good, that potential, and I wait for it to blossom. You want them to feel good being a man, but now men are afraid to be men. They think being a real man is actually being a pussy, that if you take a chair out for a lady, or you're nice or even affectionate to your girl in front of your boys, you're less of a man."


"It's so sick. They won't be a gentleman because that makes them appear soft," the pop singer claimed, adding: "That's what we're dealing with now, a hundred percent, and girls are settling for that, but I won't. I will wait forever if I have to…but that's O.K. You have to be screwed over enough times to know, but now I'm hoping for more than these guys can actually give."






Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts