Simon Cowell Gave Louis Tomlinson Advice After Baby News

Simon Cowell has opened up about talking to Louis Tomlinson after the news surfaced that he would be having a baby with his friend Briana Jungwirth






"I said to him: "You man up,"" Cowell, 55, told The Sun, noting: ""You're fortunate because you're in a position to be able to look after the baby and not worry too much about that.""


"But I also told him: "I've received bad calls in my life but this is not one of them,"" the music producer went on, adding: "This is your business but I'm here for you." He didn't kill anyone. He got someone pregnant. It happens every day all over the world. Again, Louis has got great family around him and, look, it's a plus, not a negative."

The pair's child is due next year and Louis wants to be a "hands-on dad."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts