Iggy Azalea Admits Nose Job And Talks Plastic Surgery (INTERVIEW)

Iggy Azalea poses for the cover of Seventeen magazine's September 2015 issue, on newsstands August 11, and she looks absolutely amazing. 







In an interview with the mag, Azalea, 25, admitted she has gone under the plastic surgeon's knife for a nose job.




"I'm not denying it. Denying it is lame. I don't think you should be ashamed if you made a change to yourself, which is why I've spoken about the changes I've made, like with my breasts," Iggy claimed.


The rapper shared about plastic surgery: "Your perception of yourself can change a lot over time, so I think it's important to wait and make sure it's the right choice. Plastic surgery is an emotional journey. It's no easy feat to live with your flaws and accept yourself - and it's no easy feat to change yourself. Either way you look at it, it's a tough journey. There are things that I didn't like about myself that I changed through surgery. There are other things I dislike but I've learned to accept. It's important to remember you can't change everything. You can never be perfect."

Azalea also talked about whether her image is under more scrutiny now.





"It's hard to be a woman in 2015 with social media. There's so much more emphasis on taking pictures of ourselves and the "likes" or people commenting on them. There's a lot more pressure to look beautiful. Some days I just want to look like s*** and feel okay with that," Iggy said.


For the full interview of Iggy Azalea, check out Seventeen.com.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts