Katy Perry Transforms Into A Mermaid For New Hair Care Ad !

Katy Perry was transformed into a glamourous version of the mythical sea creature in a new ad for ghd's Air hairdryer, shot by renowned photographer David LaChapelle.


"David LaChapelle made the set amazing," she told Marie Claire. "It was fun -- I got to have purple hair which foreshadowed the real purple hair I had last fall. It's as if Lisa Frank had done 'The Little Mermaid'." The singer did admit she's "such a fan of Disney movies," and is considering keeping the mermaid costume as an option for next Halloween.
Katy Perry looks amazing
David LaChapelle is my favourite fashion photographer.
I admire his work! It's pure Art!
I can't think of a bad shooting that David has ever done! He is flawless! He brings a fairytale feeling in every picture he takes! Simply magic!

Feel free to comment & share this blog post if you like it!

Comments

Popular Posts