Lindsay Lohan White Tatoo

Lindsay Lohan had time to get a new white tattoo done before she got locked up in jail in 2010.







It has to be noted that Lindsay Lohan's white tatoo is on her left arm and gives you the impression that it is a scar. But on closer inspection it is the outline of a little girl with her eyes closed.

It was just visible as she faced the judge in 2010 before being handcuffed and sent to Lynwood jail in Los Angeles for flouting her bail conditions.



It has to be mentioned that Lindsay Lohan had the white tattoo done at the "Shamrock Social Club" tattoo parlour in Hollywood, according to celebrity website TMZ.

For those who wonder why she chose that image, Lindsay chose it because "she liked the innocence of the girl," a source told TMZ. 

 Perhaps Lindsay, who famously had "F*** You" painted on her fingernails at a court appearance earlier in the month, was trying to send a subliminal message to the judge before being sent to jail.





Not to mention that it's not the first "white" tattoo Lohan has had. She told Ellen DeGeneres  she often gets distracted so she's had a permanent reminder saying "breathe" inked on her wrist, just in case.

"I forget to breathe sometimes. This is my favourite one (tattoo). It's white ink," Lindsay quoted as saying.

Lindsay also has a tattoo on her forearm, which reads: "I'm a star, I'm a star."

On her other arm, Lohan sports another tattoo, part of a famous quote by Marilyn Monroe, which spelled out: "I restore myself when I'm alone."

The marking, in flowing blue text, is placed just beneath a scar on Lohan's arm.

Marilyn uttered the now famous words in an interview , the full quote being: "I restore myself when I'm alone. A career is born in public - talent in privacy."



What do you think of Lindsay Lohan's white tatoo?

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts