Caprice Bourret Quotes

1. It was good because it helped me get where I'm at today, but then people stereotype and say we don't want to use her because she's known as the "Wonderbra girl".


2. Men tend to be selfish.


3. I am a big supporter of this charity here called the "Women's Care Cottage", so I went to see "The Vagina Monologues" and loved it. It was funny, it was educational and it was touching.


4. I'm a big believer in persistence, don't be greedy and, above all, work hard. It's what keeps me going.


5. You could be going to have supper with someone who happens to be male, and all of a sudden he is your boyfriend of nine months…and I am cheating on my existing boyfriend.


6. Everyone has egos, and you want to come out on top. You have to pick yourself up and go at it again.


7. You know, I have guys that are almost stalkers…it is very strange. I had this one guy that e-mailed me off my site, and thought we were boyfriend and girlfriend. He then came to my house in London, I do not know how he found it.

8. I am in a charity out there to stop violence against women.


9. I love my sleep.





10. I think charity begins with your family and you take it from there.

11. In terms of my career, I am glad about the steps and moves that I have made. Because I would not want to blame anyone else but myself if anything goes wrong.


12. It's like night and day…to do business, in Europe, there is no bull, they are pretty straightforward.






13. I made my first million pounds at the age of 26. As a little girl, I said I would retire when I had made my first million. The reality was different. When I did make it, I wanted to make another million, and another, and another after that.


14. It's so funny to think that I used to be a model and here I am doing arbitrage, shipping and negotiating margins, the list is endless.




15. My parents were both entrepreneurs.

16. My whole career - I have been really lucky.


17. Nothing is better than waking up in the morning and being excited to go into work.


18. People have to evolve.

19. Things are simple, it is us human beings that make it difficult.

20. Wherever I am, I take books, not novels.

21. Well, you know, in this crazy world of entertainment, I would say if you have a dream, you have to pursue it.


22. With modeling, you are the client and you give them what they want…with music, it is all about you, people are buying into you as a person.

23. You know, I do not know, I just want to date someone who makes me happy.

24. Even someone who works with me, like this girl who works with me, her name is Sue. She lives with me and holds the fort; she takes care of all these little things. She takes care of the money situation, and I would not be able to live without someone like that.


25. I have done so much: modeling, acting, singing, the calendar, the lingerie line, and there have been times where I have wanted to give up but I went for it.




26. I know this is rather trivial - I will not be very deep about this - but it's great when you call the hottest restaurant in town and ask for a table for five at 8:00 P.M., and they say: "Okay," instead of: "You have to wait two months."



What do you think of Caprice Bourret quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts