Jennifer Lawrence: "I Always Knew That I Was Going To Be Famous"

Jennifer Lawrence claims she knew she was going to be a celebrity from day one.


Lawrence, 22, told the September issue of Vogue: "I've never said this before, because there is no way to say it without it being completely misunderstood, but ever since I was really little, I always had a very normal idea of what I wanted."

Lawrence is quoted as saying: "I always knew that I was going to be famous. I honest to God don't know how else to describe it."


"The Hunger Games" star notes: "I used to lie in bed and wonder: "Am I going to be a local TV person? Am I going to a motivational speaker?" It wasn't a vision. But as it's kind of happening, you have this buried understanding: Of course."



Jennifer also speaks out about ex-boyfriend boyfriend Nicholas Hoult, with whom she's still good pals.

Lawrence reveals an anecdote about the two fighting over sponges stating: "He would never wring them out. We were in the kitchen once, and I picked up the sponge, and it was soapy and wet, and I was like: "See?" These are the kinds of things that make me think we are never going to work."

The magazine is out on newsstands now.



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts