Ariana Grande Jokes About "Leaked Nudes" Rumor On April Fools Day

Ariana Grande laughed off rumors that nude snapshots of her had surfaced, comparing the hoax to other April Fools' Day pranks.


Just in case you have missed it, pranksters circulated photoshopped pictures of Grande, 20, in which she was made to appear naked. When #ArianasNudesLeaked started to trend on Monday, the purported leak was absolutely bogus.


On Tuesday, Ariana dealt with the absurdity well, joking about the "nudes" and other made-up April 1 news stories.




Grande tweeted: "So starbucks is closing, i'm pregnant, my nudes leaked & so did my album according to my loves lmao. thanks for the #aprilfoolsday love i<3U."

Grande added: "I (can) never think of anything on April Fools Day…I just want it to be Halloween everyday."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts