Ciara: "I Consider Myself A Superwoman"

Ciara is due to give birth to her bundle of joy, a son, but she is still fashionable.




  



In fact, Ciara, 28, recently posed for a photo shoot for WMAG.com while eight months pregnant.

Wearing Commes des Garcon, Donna Karan and Eres outfits, the Grammy-winning singer was admirably cool. She even laughed at her fiancé, rapper Future, who has described her growing belly the "growing basketball."


"It feels good to not have to wonder whether your abs are tight enough," Ciara told the outlet, adding: "I like not being so perfect."





Despite being a very private person, the mom-to-be is publicly talking about her pending motherhood, documenting every step of the way.

"My mom and I don't have a lot of photos of my early years," Ciara was quoted as saying, noting: "(And) this is one of those moments you can't repeat."




Ciara is also preparing for her baby boy with the help of a few popular pal, including good friend Kim Kardashian.

As for the best advice she has received so far, Ciara revealed: "Allowing your child to be who they want to be - as long as they want to be something great," pointing out: "You don't know your child until they get here, you don't know their personality. There is a lot of learning to do."


Ciara is also concerned about her upcoming album, which she states is her best yet.

"I don't want to sound too cocky. But I consider myself a superwoman," Ciara concluded.


Fel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts