Lil Wayne To Donald Sterling: "F**k You!" (VIDEO)

Lil Wayne is one of the many celebrities who are slamming Donald Sterling, after the Los Angeles Clippers owner was caught on tape making bizarre, racist remarks to his girlfriend V. Stiviano.


Just in case you have missed it, Snoop Dogg, 42, called Sterling a "racist piece of s**t" and much more, while Magic Johnson and Kevin Hart announced plans boycott the team's games.


Now, Lil Wayne, 31, told Sterling in a clip: "F**k you. That simple. That easy."




Wayne also was quoted as saying: "If I were a Clipper fan, I wouldn't be one any longer," and "If I was a clipper player…you wouldn't see me on the court anymore in that uniform. An apology wouldn't do for me."


Check out Lil Wayne's video below…





Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts