Nia Peeples Quotes

1. I've had a relationship, a good relationship, with MTV for a long time, and I'd like to maintain that.

2. You have to love yourself. That's the single most powerful thing. Out of that springs: How are you eating? How are you exercising? How are you resting?



3. I knew that I always wanted a family, but I can honestly say that it's nothing like I imagined it would be.



4. Health and beauty is not just about what you apply. If you don't have it together on the inside, then nothing else is going to matter.


5. When I was younger, before I was married and had children, I really was nit-picky, a perfectionist. I was very much into different people's approval. I had too much time on my hands, I think.

6. Life is a moving, breathing thing. We have to be willing to constantly evolve. Perfection is constant transformation.



7. I have a friend who does everything, travels all over the world, goes everywhere, and he says that no matter where in the world he's been, it never gets any better than having a child.


8. With women, the way they look...it's the core of their self-esteem.


What do you think of Nia Peeples quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts