Lady Gaga Reveals Huge Black Eye After Concussion !






Two days later Lady Gaga has revealed she's still feeling a "bit woozy" following the head clash in Auckland, New Zealand.

Lady Gaga took to Twitter to post up a photo of herself with her black eye which was caused by the incident.

Gaga insists she's recovering after flying into Australia to complete her "Born This Way" tour.



Gaga, 26, took the picture from her hotel room in Brisbane and wrote: "Emerging from hours of sleep. Still remiss if I should go outside, with this clonker I may be of questionable styling."

Gaga added: "Thank you so much for all the thoughtful messages. I feel a bit woozy but a little better everyday. Very happy to be in beautiful Australia."

Just in the rare case you missed it, Gaga was on stage in Auckland when a dancer accidentally struck her on the head with a pole as she danced early on in the two-hour set.



Mother Monster told the crowd: "I want to apologise. I did hit my head and I think I may have a concussion but don't you worry I will finish this show."

Thankfully, Gaga managed to continue the show and even finish it despite the injury.

Hope Gaga has a speedy recovery and gets well soon !

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts