Teri Hatcher Quotes

1. At my lowest I was making nothing, of course.





2. I am all about health...and to me, size is not what defines your health.

3. I am blessed to be able to work at a job I love and also give back in the most vital way - to people in need.


4. I didn't care at all about losing, but I just didn't want Emerson to feel bad, You know, I didn't win, but Felicity won, and when you come to the set next time, you can give her a big congratulations.


5. I feel like I'm a stay-at-home mom, which I was for the five years before this. She's absolutely been my focus. That's the choice I made. Desperate Housewives is perfect for me. I get to go back to work and still be able to take my daughter to school and pick her up.


6. I feel like I'm too old to just have sex. I mean, I want to have sex, but with somebody who really loves me.





7. I'd like to change my butt. It hangs a little too long. God forbid what it will look like when I'm older. It will probably be dragging along on the ground behind me.


8. I'm a firm believer in putting your money where your mouth is.




9. I'm 40 and I just got my first beauty campaign with Clairol Nice and Easy.

10. I'm a woman who carries around all these layers of fear and vulnerability.


11. It is truly a privilege to be able to support all women's causes on a global level. It is remarkable that something as simple as television can empower us to create change and awareness in the world.


12. In all my career, in my ups and downs, I've never had a beauty campaign. This was meaningful that at almost 41 years old, I could be getting my first beauty campaign. It made me feel really great.


13. My advice: Be healthy, reach your own goals and don't be afraid to impersonate a SNL star.





14. My parents are really well intended, and I think their way of dealing with things is denial and guilt. Nobody wanted to talk about it. But all I did was blame myself.


15. With this book, I truly hope to reach everyone that I don't bump into on the street and share my story.





16. Despite the fact that I have a good-size pair of breasts…in "Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman" (1993), I have the opportunity to show the world they're not my only attribute.


17. What's good about talking about being victimized is that it is the beginning of being able to stop it.





18. (Regarding her audition for "Desperate Housewives" (2004)) I had to test, the whole rigmarole, but it was one of the greatest auditions I ever had. I left the building knowing I had this.


19. Let me just say that every cover of every magazine I've done has been airbrushed to death. No woman should walk around thinking that's what they should be. You shouldn't be beating yourself up.


20. (Regarding her marriage to Jon Tenney) I was consumed with being a mom. I didn't think beyond that.


21. (Regarding turning forty) I feel more comfortable with myself now. I don't know if I feel sexier. I feel more whole.


22. (Regarding her marriage breakup and lack of career prospects) I was in some deeply, deeply sad places. I wanted something to be solid for Emerson. When I was crying there, I was feeling I wouldn't be able to pay my mortgage for much longer - there was a lot of money that I'd had that I didn't have anymore. That was a low point.

23. I love clothes that when you put them on, you feel like you. I don't care whether anyone else likes them.





24. Well, I guess what's caught on film is caught on film, and it would be hard for me to stand here and say that it wasn't, you know me.


25. I couldn't have been a bigger has-been. Two years ago I was crying on my kitchen floor thinking I'll never be able to pay my mortgage.



26. All I know is that I'm on that show every week and I'm, like, a big deal on the Internet. What more could I want?


27. I'm glad you could join me tonight to celebrate the efforts of this community of artists and volunteers. I like to think we're all here because we believe in the value of art in our lives, and especially in our children's lives.

28. It is a great honor for me to be presented the award by Mikhail Gorbachev and also to be acknowledged with the World Actress Award at the Women World Awards Gala 2005.


29. This is a very Susan moment, isn't it? I try to claim that I'm not my character, but I really am.






What do you think of Teri Hatcher's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts