Martha Stewart Slams Apple Customer Service

Martha Stewart is absolutely shocked that an Apple employee did not personally come to her property and fix her iPad after she broke it on Wednesday.

Stewart, 72, took to Twitter to advise followers after the accident, writing: "I just dropped my iPad on the ground and shattered two glass corners. What to do? does one call Apple to come and pick it up or do I take it?"


Later, Stewart shared:  "I am still waiting for an apple rep to come pick up my IPad. No action (yet)."





Stewart continued: "Maybe I have had a good entrepreneurial idea? Apple Now? Like same day delivery from Amazon? I think I am on to something. Same day fixit!!!"


Stewart then obviously received some less than positive feedback from the company regarding her tweets.






Stewart revealed to followers: "I cannot believe that Apple Public Relations is mad at me for tweeting about my Ipad and how to get it fixed! Steve Jobs gave it to me!"



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!


Comments

Popular Posts