Joan Collins' Opinion About Jennifer Aniston & Angelina Jolie!

Joan Collins beleives that there is only one true Hollywood beauty left. Despite the fact that  she reached  77 she doesn't mince words.
The 'Dynasty' actress tells UK's Hello! magazine:


    
"I have to say, there aren't that many good looking actresses around today. I mean, there's Angelina Jolie and there's... Angelina Jolie.

    Jennifer Aniston is cute, but I wouldn't call her beautiful. I think that is why Cheryl Cole is so popular, because she is just so pretty and the public are starved of gorgeous people.

 

    "When I was young, everybody on screen was gorgeous."

In the Hello! interview, Collins also disses fat people.

"If you eat junk, you look like junk," she said. "People say, 'It's not my fault, it's my glands'. It's not, it's greed!"



This is strangely similar to the diet advice Aniston gave to Harper's Bazaar UK earlier this year.

"My advice: just stop eating shit every day," Aniston said.

In my opinion, in Hollywood there is madness considering the appearances! If you want to survive as a Hollywood actress or celebrity in general, you have to look as skinny as you can! The funny thing is that we consider role models people who are obsessed so much with their looks that don't realize how much impact their words have on young people. And what about the inner appearance??I suppose that's irrelevant with beauty matters...

Feel free to comment & share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts