Madonna has no business performing at the Super Bowl ... this according to legendary KISS frontman Gene Simmons, who thinks the game would be better off with a "real band."
Simmons was leaving Boa in Hollywood last night when we asked how he felt about Madge headlining the Super Bowl halftime show -- to which Gene sarcastically replied, "I love all karaoke singers, I love all the girl singers who get up and sing with tapes ... shame on you!"
Gene added, "By the way, Madonna's terrific ... I hate the tapes."
Do you think that Madonna is a Karaoke singer?? For 30 years??
Well, that's very long for a Karaoke singer!!!
Personally, I beleive that Mr. Simmons is very jealous of Madge because he wanted to be in her position...
Feel free to comment & share this post if you found it interesting!
Really Gene Simmons? After the year you've had, what business do you have insulting a music legend? How's about you concentrate on your marriage, your wife and kids and leave the half time show to Madonna, who, with her Sticky & Sweet tour 3 years ago, and at 50 years of age became the top grossing concert by a solo female artist of all time! Not bad for a karaoke singer of more than 30 years. Get a life Mr. Simmons. It's as if your public breakup, recovery and marriage wasn't enough attention? Now you're riding Madonna's coat tales for more attention?
ReplyDelete