Whitney Houston's Longtime Hair Stylist On Whitney's Final Day !

Tiffanie Dixon,Whitney’s longtime hair stylist, told Ann Curry on the "Today show", that in the last few months of her life, the singer had a "comethrough".






She also stated that Whitney’s death on February 11th was especially surprising because she had been in such a good mood all day.

"She was happy that day we were going to go to the party. We talked about looks and what she was going to wear … and what we would do with that evening. She seemed very happy that day," Tiffanie recalled.

Tiffanie, who worked with Whitney and Bobbi Kristina since 2006, also recounted the chaotic scene that occurred that Saturday afternoon at the Beverly Hilton, and denied reports that she was the one who found the star in the bathtub, insisting that she saw the body "from afar”" .
"At that moment, all I could think about was, "Find someone to help,"”" she told Ann. "'Cause I didn’t know what was going on exactly at all."

She added, "Everything just kind of happened so fast. I was due to report to work, and we were doing a party that evening, and I heard something as I was going in the direction where I needed to go, and I was instructed to call for help, and that’s what I did."




Tiffanie, who described Whitney as an "amazing person”" and "America’s princess", expressed her concern for Bobbi Kristina.

"I’m sure that everything is going to be different," she admitted. "She’s still a baby, she’s still a child and she’s lost her mom. … I can just really pray for her and hope she surrounds herself with positive people."


What do you think of Whitney's hair stylist? Isn't she sweet?

From what she revealed it looks like she truly loved Whitney as well as her family!




Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts