Maven Huffman: "I Owe The WWE My Life"

Former "Surreal Life" star Maven Huffman has completed his stint in rehab following a major prescription drug arrest and now claims that if it weren't for the WWE helping him out, he'd be dead.






In detail, Maven accepted rehab assistance from the WWE after he was arrested back in April for scamming more than 1,000 prescription pills from various doctors in the Florida area.

Now, after completing 50 days in a rehab facility, Maven reveals he has moved into a sober living facility and "has never felt better."

"I owe the WWE my life for helping me through this situation."

35-year-old Maven, who won a WWE contract on the reality show "Tough Enough" in '01, states he wishes to get another shot with the organization inside or outside of the ring.

Chapter 2 of my life begins now" Maven quoted as saying "I have the clarity and focus that comes with sobriety and will never let my family, friends and fans down again."

Thumbs up Maven!
We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours!

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts