Whitney Houston Death: Aide Claims He Covered Her Body And Broke The News To Bobby Brown

Whitney Houston’s companion and former aide Raffles van Exel has revealed new information from the day Whitney passed away.


The 44-year-old Dutch entertainment consultant knew Houston for 24 years and states that as he saw her naked body lying on a wet carpet – he knew instantly she was dead and tried to preserve her modesty.

Raffles has spoken for the first time to Britain’s Mirror newspaper and claims he ran for a towel to cover up the bottom half of her body as her bodyguard Ray Watson tried frantically to save her life.

He also told that he was with Houston’s daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown when she learned Whitney was dead.




"I walked into Bobbi Kristina’s room and she was crying and bawling," he recalled. "She asked me: "Is my mommy gone?" I said, "They are working on her."

She held me and said: "I can’t believe she is gone." I didn’t want to be the one who told her her mother was dead. I asked to borrow her phone and I called Bobby Brown and asked where he was.


"He said he was in Boston. I said: "I need you to come to L.A., Whitney just died." He started crying. He said: "Is this a joke? Tell me this is a f***ing joke"."

Raffles claimed he was shocked to learn Houston was still doing hard drugs in the weeks before she died.




"Whitney was good at hiding her drug habit," he quoted as saying. "I honestly thought she was clean in the two years before she died."

It has to be mentioned that the autopsy showed Whitney had a cocktail of prescription drugs in her system when she passed away at the Beverly Hilton hotel on February 11 as well as marijuana and cocaine.

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts