Dolly Parton On Secret Tattoo Rumors (VIDEO)

Dolly Parton clarified the long-standing rumors that she is mysteriously covered in tattoos.  



"People said the other day that the reason you wear sleeves is because you have snakes tattooed all over you, and I said: "No, I don't!"" Parton, 68, revealed to Savannah Guthrie, 42, on Tuesday while promoting the release of her 42nd album on the "Today Show."


"I do have a few little tattoos, but they were mostly done to cover scars because I'm so fair," Dolly admitted, adding: "I do have a few but they're not where you can see the…they are mostly for my husband."


Check out the video below… 



Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts