Kim Kardashian On Pregnancy: "It's Not As Easy As People Think"

Kim Kardashian doesn't have morning sickness, but she claims it's a stretch to call her pregnancy pleasant.




"I wouldn't say that it's been easy," Kardashian told "Entertainment Tonight" at a New Year's Eve party in Las Vegas Monday night.


"When people say pregnancy is fun and they love it, I would have to disagree," Kim was quoted as saying. "It's not as easy as people think. It is, you know, a little painful. There's a lot of growing pains."




It has to be noted that Kardashian revealed she managed to get through her first 12 weeks without any nausea or vomiting, so she's hopeful things will get even better.

"I think from this stage on it does become easier and funner," Kim revealed to  "ET" on the red carpet for the Mirage resort's 1 Oak nightclub. "I heard it's all worth it, so I'm looking forward to that, and I'm excited."




Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts