January Jones Hair Loss

ABC News reported on January 28, 2013 that "Mad Men" actress' hair is falling out in clumps and she spread information about what's behind the reason.







January Jones showed off an extreme, swept-back hairstyle at Sunday's SAG Awards, but aesthetics may not have been the only motivation behind the look. 


 In a new interview with UK's Grazia Daily,  Jones explained she's dyed her hair so many different colors that it's beginning to fall out.



"I have been every color and now my hair is falling out in clumps," Jones told the UK's Grazia Daily. "I've been blonde, red with extensions ... then blonde, then black, and now blonde again. I'm going to have to shave it off and wear a wig."


Jones claimed dying her hair dark made her feel "invisible," and she prefers to be blonde.

"My son recognizes me in photos when I am blonde," Jones revealed to the publication. "He says "Mama.""

According to professional hairstylists, excessive chemical treatments to hair can lead to severe damage resulting in breakage that will likely cause hair loss. Depending on genetics and texture of hair, it can be hard to undo. Of course, some hair types are more prone to breakage and the threat of going bald.





What do you think of January Jones' dramatic hair loss?




Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts