Jenny McCarthy Dyes Her Hair Pink (PHOTOS)

Jenny McCarthy made an appearance at "The Today Show" to promote her reality series "Donnie Loves Jenny" on Tuesday, where she flaunted her new hot pink hair.





In an interview with People, McCarthy, 42, said: "I wanted to do a fun color since Singled Out, and I told MTV that I wanted to dye my hair pink, but the networks kept saying no," noting: "It was one o'clock in the morning, and I texted my hairdresser that I wanted to do a pink/purple. I wanted something a little different."



The TV personality claimed that her husband Donnie Wahlberg loves the new hairdo and added: "If I shaved my head he'd be like: "Omg it's awesome.""



What do you think of Jenny McCarthy's new hair color ?



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts