Oscar Isaac Has Loved "X-Men's Apocalypse" Since Childhood

Oscar Isaac, who stars in the highly anticipated film "X-Men: Apocalypse" as the title villain, recently revealed that he has been a huge fan of the movie since he was a child. 












In an interview with Buzzfeed, Isaac, 36, said: "For me, I'm a huge fan. I was a huge fan, particularly of Apocalypse, since I was a kid. So I feel like since I'm getting the shot to do it, then I can just follow my own discretion because of that."

"And sometimes, what's fun to do is play against what people would expect, or what people would want you to do, because it is a different medium. To a certain extent, we are embodying certain things that are kind of mythical," the actor explained, adding: "If you look at Apocalypse, if you actually were to do or speak in the way that it seems like he should, it would probably be laughable. It doesn't work, I don't think, in this medium."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts