Why Does Miley Cyrus Believe She Is A Role Model???

Miley Cyrus, who was recently videotaped toking up on salvia, insists that she’s still role model worthy.(??!)

“I take being a role model very seriously and that’s why I try so hard to relate to my fans,” Miley said.

She then burst out laughing, grabbed a bag of Funyuns, and said ‘Duuuude, I’m so hungry. Ever noticed how ceilings are like, above you? That’s trippy man.’ Just kidding.


                                 Cyrus continued: “I’m not here to be something that I’m not. I feel like I can help them go through whatever it is they are going through and they can help me too.”

Help her with what? Does she express the need to get helped by her fans??I don't get it!!!



Okay, weed references aside, I think Miley’s intentions are good, but the role model thing is just kind of a stretch. Because it wasn’t even a month ago that Cyrus got a Bob Marley cake for her birthday and ‘joked’:


“You know you're a stoner when friends make you a Bob Marley cake — you know you smoke way too much f-cking weed.”

Meanwhile, Miley’s been getting pretty serious with her on-again boyfriend, Liam Hemsworth. Apparently, she thinks he’s “The One.”


“It couldn’t be better between the both of them,” a source said. “They are figuring out where to spend the holidays together, but it will be together and they are madly in love and inseparable. Miley thinks Liam is ‘The One.’” 


Do you think that Miley is a role model, deseved to being taken so seriously??


Does her behaviour recently show maturity and responsibility??

Feel free to comment.

If you found this blog post interesting, feel free to share it!!!

Comments

Popular Posts