Bobbi Kristina Brown Rehab




Her popular mother, who had suffered from drug addiction, was desperate for Bobbi to seek treatment.


"Excuse me," Bobbi Kristina tweeted , "but I’d like to say that I am NOT going to rehab? I’m perfectly healthy and I am not addicted to anything but life."


The National Enquirer, who first published the shocking pictures earlier this month, reported that Whitney had attempted an intervention of sorts.


The publication quotes a close source as saying: "She called a family meeting and sobbed as she told Krissi, "I don’t want to lose you.'"

"Whitney called Bobby [Brown], and they agreed that Krissi needs rehab," the friend is quoted as saying.

"They also agreed on a tough-love move to shake Krissi up, and Whitney returned a Lexus convertible that she’d bought for Krissi’s birthday."

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!


Comments

Popular Posts