Megan Fox Quotes

1. I like the bad-boy types. Generally the guy I'm attracted to is the guy in the club with all the tattoos and nail polish. He's usually the lead singer in a punk band and plays guitar. But my serious boyfriends are relatively clean-cut, nice guys. So it's strange.

2. I think people are born bisexual and they make subconscious choices based on the pressures of society. I have no question in my mind about being bisexual. But I'm also a hypocrite: I would never date a girl who is bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I'd never sleep with a girl who had slept with a man.


3. I'm the biggest nerd - I love comic books and stuff like that! I don't have any friends who are actresses. I only had one girlfriend when I was growing up. Most of my friends were boys. I was such a tomboy. I enjoyed doing guy things.

4. People who don't like me talk about it as though I'm trash because I have tattoos. I find that insane because it's 2008, not the 1950s. Tattoos aren't limited to sailors. It's a form of art I find beautiful. I love it.

5. I could see myself in a relationship with a girl; Olivia Wilde is so sexy she makes me want to strangle a mountain ox with my bare hands. She's mesmerizing.


6. I haven't gone completely insane, but it might happen soon.




7. I have no friends and I never leave my house.

8. I'm smart and I can be really funny and interesting and I can go toe-to-toe with anybody in a conversation.

9. I have the libido of a 15-year-old boy. My sex drive is so high. I'd rather have sex with Brian all the time than leave the house. He doesn't mind.

10. I have a mouth and I'm not afraid to use it.


11. I think that I'm so psychotic and so mentally ill that if I could tap into that I could do something really interesting.


12. I need to behave in a way that will cause people to take me seriously.

13. I think all women in Hollywood are known as sex symbols. That's what our purpose is in this business. You're merchandised, you're a product. You're sold and it's based on sex. But that's okay. I think women should be empowered by that, not degraded.

14. I've never been a big believer in formal education.


15. I'm horrible to live with. I don't clean. My clothes end up wherever I take them off. I forget to flush the toilet.




16. I'm just really confident sexually, and I think that sort of oozes out of my pores. It's just there. It's something I don't have to turn on.

17. I resent having to prove that I'm not a retard.

18. Well, I'm clearly not ugly. 


19. I didn't get along with Lindsay Lohan on "Confessions Of A Teenage Drama Queen", but you have to consider that we were 16-year-old girls. I haven't seen Lindsay since then, but I imagine she's grown and become a different person. I know I have.

20. When I was 14, I thought I was the coolest kid in school because I told everyone the jokes in FHM.

21. When you think about it, we actors are kind of prostitutes. We get paid to feign attraction and love. Other people are paying to watch us kissing someone, touching someone, doing things people in a normal monogamous relationship would never do with anyone who's not their partner. It's really kind of gross.


22. Zac Efron is my obsession, we're the same person. We're not actually here, it's like Janet and Michael Jackson. He just puts on his wig and a dress, and it's me, and you don't know that. It's one of the greatest mysteries of all time.

23. I'm not trying to take Cate Blanchett down.

24. I've done one movie. And it's not a movie I want to stand on as far as acting ability goes. I mean, I'm not going to win an Oscar anytime soon. I'm not Meryl Streep.

25. When I talk about my husband, I feel as if people roll their eyes. It's like when you're 16 and order a martini, and the waiter says: "Do you think I'm stupid?". They can't grasp that I'm old enough to be married.

26. To be outspoken, or different at all, is a problem for women.


27. Wonder Woman is lame. She flies around in an invisible jet, but she's not invisible. I don't get it.




28. If I ever lose a role because of my tattoos, I'll quit Hollywood and go to work at Costco.

29. Hollywood is the most superficial thing you could possibly be a part of and if I weren't attractive I wouldn't be working at all.

30. People just assume that if you're famous, you're in Hollywood.


31. I've actually stopped tinting my windows because the paparazzi look for trucks and cars with supertinted windows.





32. I don't really resent being on the red carpet as much as I do having to deal with the paparazzi.

33. I'm one of those people who fiercely guards their privacy, so I hate doing interviews.

34. I want to be invisible.

35. Some girls love to go to the airport and have 50 paparazzi on them. I go to the airport and have a mental breakdown.


36. I'm very confident in how I project my personality.

37. I'm self-loathing, introverted, and neurotic.

38. You want to go to work with people you like and where everyone is having fun.

39. I still like the run and gun action movies and how truly dangerous it can be to make these films.

40. I'm not on Twitter.

41. I love comic books. I just do.

42. Sometimes I say things that I think are obviously sarcastic and people take them quite literally.


43. I don't think men approach me for intellectual conversation.



44. When you become a celebrity, the world owns you and your image.

45. I think I'm a different kind of role model for young girls.

46. If you're billed as a comedian, people will accept anything you say as light-hearted and not with intent behind it.

47. I love Comic Con.

48. I loved "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles." It was such a big part of my childhood.


49. I like funny guys and those, for some reason, tend to be nerdy guys.

50. I feel intimidated by fashion.

51. I hate doing photo shoots.

52. No one believes me when I talk about this, but I'm really, really maternal.

53. And you know, the people who hate kids and don't want kids always end up having 50 of them.

54. I don't like the sound of my voice.

55. I would really love to go on an archaeological dig.


56. I just grate on my own nerves. I don't like to watch me.


57. I've learned that being a celebrity is like being a sacrificial lamb. At some point, no matter how high the pedestal that they put you on, they're going to tear you down.

58. Sarcasm doesn't translate in print at all.

59. But me contradicting a news story is not going to make my words fact. It will just create a new news story.


60. I don’t want to have to be like a Scarlett Johansson - who I have nothing against, but I don’t want to have to go on talk shows and pull out every single SAT word I’ve every learned to prove, like: "Take me seriously, I am intelligent, I can speak." I don’t want to have to do that. I resent having to prove that I’m not a retard - but I do. And part of it is my own fault.

61. Ok, well let me tell you what (High School Musical) is really about.  High School Musical is about this group of boys who are all being molested by the basketball coach, who is Zac Efron’s dad.  It’s about them struggling to cope with this molestation. And they have these little girlfriends, who are their beards.  Oh, and somehow there’s music involved.  You have to get stoned to watch it.

62. Robert Pattinson and Zac - they’re just too pretty with the big hair and the suits. And Rob is, what, 22? Zac is 21? That’s a joke. Boys in their twenties are a waste of time. They have nothing to offer conversationally; they’re immature. I feel like I have a better shot with someone in his thirties.

63. I wouldn’t regret (my "Brian" tattoo) if we weren’t together. I can always have a kid and name him Brian. There are options.


64. Starscream is the sexiest Transformer. (Why?) 'Cause he just is. Why is Simba (from "The Lion King") sexy? He just was. Maybe it was because Jonathan Taylor Thomas was the voice. I can’t tell you. It’s something I just feel.

65. I am pretty sure I am a doppelganger for Alan Alda. I’m a tranny. I’m a man. I’m so painfully insecure. I’m on the verge of vomiting now. I am so horrified that I am here, and embarrassed. I’m scared.

66. If you eat Chinese food, your farts come out like Chinese food. If you eat Mexican food, your farts come out like Mexican food. And milk, it’s like - you can smell the warmth in the fart. My wardrobe on Transformers always smells like farts, and I have no idea why.


67. I’m actually frightened of her, I haven’t had the opportunity to meet her and I try to avoid that because I’m afraid. Angelina’s a powerful person and I bet she would eat me alive. I guess that is why I’m afraid of her. There have been a lot of films I’ve had to pass on because I don’t want people thinking I’m trying to emulate her. (on Angelina Jolie)


68. Absolutely. Every time a relationship ends, I say: "If I could just be Angelina’s girlfriend, I would be so happy." I love Angelina Jolie. She’s someone I admire and look up to. She’s my favorite actress in Hollywood. I just love that she’s incredibly honest, and I feel that she’s not afraid to be herself. She tells you exactly what’s on her mind. (on being asked if she had a crush on Angelina Jolie)

69. She always seems otherworldly in her power and her confidence. I’m sure she has no idea who I am. (on Angelina Jolie)


70. If your idea of a role model is somebody who’s gonna preach to your kids that sex before marriage is wrong and cursing is wrong and women should be this and be that, then I’m not a role model. But if you want your girls to feel strong and intelligent and be outspoken and fight for what they think is right, then I want to be that type of role model, yeah.


71. I’m kind of a recluse. I’m a hermit and it’s because I do have a great fear of Hollywood, just watching what it does to people. You have to be a really strong human being to survive it, as a girl especially. So I try to avoid the Hollywood scene as much as possible and people who enjoy the Hollywood scene - that’s usually a red flag to me. Some people might think my life is boring, but I haven’t been to rehab yet, so I think I’m doing something right!


72. I like to cut through the BS. I don’t like small talk and I don’t like to have to be a cookie cutter. That’s a quality I started to develop as a kid in middle school. You know how everybody goes into cliques and you all talk behind everyone’s back? I thought it was so ignorant. So I just really started being completely honest with everybody all of the time. It gets me into trouble often, but, at the end of the day, I think it’s a good quality to have. I have become a little more aware of the media’s tendency to twist things that I say.

73. I do have a 22-inch waist, I will say that.

74. I just had an incredible amount of empathy for her my whole life. I cry when I see her on camera. (on Marilyn Monroe)


75. He doesn’t like really skinny actresses. He’s been traumatized by them for some reason in the past. So I always try to put on eight to ten pounds before (filming), and I’m always the fattest I’ve ever been when making a Transformers (2007) movie. (on Michael Bay)

76. I like someone who has a super gentle spirit and energy. I’m really gentle, and so I like a boy who will treat me that way.

77. I come across as confident and (women) assume that means that I think I’m hot shit. And that makes them feel bad about themselves and so they hate me.

78. I hope they legalize (marijuana) and when they do I’ll be the first f-cking person in line to buy my pack of joints.

79. I was never a bad girl and still not. I challenged authority in school a little bit, but nothing like Jennifer. Now I just speak my mind openly. That’s who I am.


80. I guess I see a resemblance between us two, but I want to become my own person. (on Angelina Jolie)

81. I don’t hang out in strip clubs so much anymore. But when I just turned 18, and dare I say, before 18, it was just my thing. I was just so happy to be doing something I knew my mom would die if she knew where I was.

82. I really enjoy having sex, and that’s offensive to some people. Women are the quickest to call other women sluts, which is sad. I haven’t met a lot of men who’ve said: "You like having sex? What a dirty whore you are!". That’s because they wish their wives or girlfriends would have more sex with them.

83. I would eat Rob Pattinson, so that I could steal some of that pretty. I wanna be pretty like he’s pretty. I want that James Dean, that sexy-ass hair.


84. I think what I regret is that I would rather do something like that when I was a more established actress and I really had proven myself first. Now, people are still unsure whether I can act or not. I just don’t want to be one of those girls who are playing off the show’s popularity.




85. You just have to make a choice to just refuse to be involved with things that could get you in trouble. It’s easy when you feel upset or depressed about something to want to go to a club and want to drink, but instead I just force myself to sit and feel it and deal with it, and try to grow from it, because I don’t want to go down that path. I’m one of the most isolated people in existence right now, but it’s worth it because if I wasn’t making that decision I would be throwing away my career.

86. I’ve done drugs, and that’s how I know I don’t like them. Cocaine is back with a vengeance, everyone in every club is doing drugs. A lot of people are on prescription drugs. Celebrities aren’t trying to hide it, except where people have camera phones.


87. Every time I get a tattoo, it’s a little f-ck you to anyone who tells me not to. It’s weird to be part of Hollywood, which tries to control every aspect of people, from what they say to the color of their hair. And I like the way getting a tattoo feels.

88. Hold your head high and your middle finger higher.

89. I have a sick feeling of being mocked all the time. I have a lot of self-loathing. Self-loathing doesn't keep me from being happy. But that doesn't mean I don't struggle. I am very vulnerable. But I can be aggressive, hurtful, domineering and selfish, too. I'm emotionally unpredictable and all over the place. I'm a control freak.


90. Maybe, you know, (my next role can be) something that's more of a character piece that doesn't involve a leather motorcycle outfit.





91. I would love to do a movie naked; it would be beautiful. No one dares make that kind of film today. They did it in the 1930s in an arty way, so why not now?

92. I've only been with two men my entire life. My childhood sweetheart and Brian. I can never have sex with someone I don't love, ever... The idea makes me sick. I've never even come close to having a one-night stand.

93. It would be nice to be like Rihanna and go to Burger King in six-inch heels and a mini-dress. It's admirable. But I don't have the motivation.

94. I especially don't trust girls in this industry, because it's incredibly competitive, and I'm just not interested.


95. I'm not one for dieting or exercising, 'cause I'm lazy and I have a really big sweet tooth, so I have to do cleanses every once in a while 'cause of the amount of sugar I take in.



96. For a year and a half, until about four months ago, I followed a strict vegan diet based on raw fruits and vegetables, no bread, sugar and coffee. But I had lost too much weight. So now I eat a bit of everything. And I train three times a week doing circuit training with my trainer Harley Pasternak.

97. The thing is I didn't grow up in a television show or in theater where you can grow as an actress without all eyes being on you. My first job was Transformers and I have kind of had to grow with each project. I was under an incredible amount of anticipation with everyone watching me. I feel like the more I work the better I will become.


98. I've been a stepmother for six years and its amazing. I really enjoy it. Its a lot of work but I like it. It grounds me. I like being domestic. I would love to be a biological mommy some day. That would make me very happy.






99. I'm wary of doing romantic comedies, you could end up doing them all the time. Business-wise, those movies are very safe. They are tailored to Middle America. But Im 24, I don't belong in a romantic comedy yet. A black comedy like Jennifer's Body maybe, but I don't know if I could do something like The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.

100. Getting married was the best thing I've ever done. I married my best friend. Im so lucky to get to be with him every day, and he's my protector. I feel so safe and happy and completed.

101. Everyone blows sunshine up everyone else's ass. I hate receiving compliments; I hate being told I'm talented or people think Im going to be a movie star. I always feel that it's forced and fake.


102. If you wear anything interesting, you become instantly noticeable. I have this gorgeous Dolce and Gabbana white trench coat for winter, but I can't wear it without drawing attention to myself. And I try to hide. I want to be unseen.


   
103. I've learned that you can't please everyone. So don't even try it. It's a waste of time trying to make everyone like you.

104. Transformers made $700 million and that opened a door to introduce this "new girl," and I happened to be such an outrageous personality that people wanted to start writing about me because it was deemed controversial. I think if I had been a typical Hollywood actress and I said all the right things and I had been a publicity android, it wouldn't have escalated to this level.

105. It is very important not to live depending on beauty, or having your career depending on it because it limits a lot. But I recognize that it is an attribute that gives me power.

106. I've gotten to the point where I just laugh about it. The tabloids can say whatever they want. But it's not me. I'm a homebody. My husband is my best friend. That's who I really am.


107. I'm blunt and maybe too honest. But being outspoken is good for women, particularly when it come to sex. Women are supposed to be on magazine covers dressed provocatively, but they're not allowed to talk about sex? That double standard angers me.



108. I was always wearing the smallest clothes I could find. I would go to the mall like that - in a short, short skirt and a giant wedge heel. That's what you do when you're a teenage girl in a small town.

109. I didn't know what I wanted when I first started out in this business, but I've made a conscious decision to do more comedies. I really like that levity. I want to be around funny people and have those on-set experiences.


110. This image that was created about me has many angles. We live in a world of cut phrases and headlines, and I prefer people not to know who I really am based on an statement released through the media. I like when I give whole interviews, they understand who I really am and why I’ve taken my decisions in life. I am much more than a piece of meat to sell to the media. The media shows a woman very different from who I really am. And the problem is that it can not be controlled. People believe what they want to believe and I can not comment on every thing they say, because my life would end up being consumed by having to explain lies. I prefer to accept that this is another aspect of my work.

111. It's easy to just want to stay in because it's comfortable. But I think couples need to mix it up. When we go out to dinner, I find that I flirt with him in ways that I totally don't do in the comfort of our home.


112. I’ve always had a sense of humor inappropriate for conventional situations.

113. I've never been afraid to do anything. Maybe it's delusional, but I have this profound sense of purpose that I am supposed to do this and it's going to work out.... I think it's important to follow those instincts and to just go with it. It's less scary when you have that strong gut feeling.



What do you think of Megan Fox quotes?

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts