Miley Cyrus Quotes

1. I've got high standards when it comes to boys. As my dad says, all girls should! I'm from the South - Tennessee, to be exact - and down there, we're all about southern hospitality. I know that if I like a guy, he better be nice, and above all, my dad has to approve of him!

2. You can't live a positive life with a negative mind and if you have a positive outcome you have a positive income and just to have more positivity and just to kind of laugh it off.


3. I am fully committed to Hannah Montana. It's what gave me this amazing opportunity to reach out to so many people. I'm really excited about our new season. We are making great new episodes that I can't wait for our fans to see and I'm looking forward to the "Hannah Montana" movie that will be out in the spring.

4. I don't want to be perfect, but I do want to be a role model. My mom always tells me that imperfections equal beauty. All of us are imperfect.

5. Music is what I breathe, what I love to do. It keeps me alive.


6. I need more friends. It's kind of like my quest right now just to have more true friends.




7. I told my mom: "I'm not buying another magazine until I can get past this thought of looking like the girl on the cover". She said: "Miley, you are the girl on the cover," and I was, like: "I know, but I don't feel like that girl every day." You can't always feel perfect.

8. As soon as I step on that stage, nothing matters. I don't think of it as work. It's just so much fun.

9. I think Hannah gets nervous just like any other person would. She's like a dork, personally. She's just really, really fun.


10. I love to sleep. I'd sleep all day if I could.


11. If you believe in yourself anything is possible.

12. Life is all about having a good time.

13. My mom is always telling me it takes a long time to get to the top, but a short time to get to the bottom.

14. You don't have to go out and party every night. You can act because it's your dream.


15. If I could get any animal it would be a dolphin. I want one so bad. Me and my mom went swimming with dolphins and I was like: "How do we get one of those?" and she was like: "You can't get a dolphin. What are you gonna do, like, put it in your pool?"

16. My favourite sport is cheerleading!

17. With yourself, I think you have to decide the kind of person that you really want to be, and for me, it's just a sweet girl.


18. I am so excited to let fans in on how important my relationship with my family is to me. I hope to motivate mothers and daughters to build lifetimes of memories together and inspire kids around the world to live their dreams.

19. I think my dad is a lot cooler than other dads. He still acts like he's still 17.

20. I'm pretty outspoken.

21. I come from this really small town near Nashville, Tennessee, where everything was la-di-da and normal.


22. My dad says I could sing before I could talk, if that's possible. I was always humming and things like that.




23. The only people that you really have, that I learned, are your family, because they love you no matter what.

24. There are so many people that have come up to me during our shows and tell me: "The hour that we are watching your show is the hour that my kids are happiest and are smiling, they are laughing," and that is what I long to do.

25. A true friend is someone who is always there during the ups and downs, I actually have a song called "True Friend".


26. But I don't necessarily define my faith by going to church every Sunday.



27. Every career thing I do can't be perfect and sometimes my decisions are wrong.


28. I always say the minute I stop making mistakes is the minute I stop learning and I've definitely learned a lot.

29. I don't keep secrets because I'm no good at them!

30. I am not very good at keeping secrets at all! If you want your secret kept do not tell me!


31. I get more anxious than nervous before a concert.






32. I hate being thought of as a product.

33. I guess I kind of realized that my whole life isn't one giant press junket. I don't have to be smiling all the time and always have the perfect answer.


34. I have four shelves covered with journals that I've written. Dad and I are writing songs together. I've probably written 100 songs.


35. I have an opinion. I have my own taste.



36. I love tube socks!

37. I think I am a pretty good sister.

38. I love looking out at 27 semis and being like, every single one of those semi trucks is there to put together my stage.


39. I probably have an earlier curfew than anyone. My mom wants to keep me really safe and my dad's not overly protective, but he's a dad no matter what.

40. I'm a bit of a tomboy.

41. I think that turning on the charm without being fake is really important.

42. I'm actually graduating early. I got a lot of work done already. Being home schooled, I have had a lot of tutors help me.


43. I'm kind of bipolar in my acting choices because I just want to do a little bit of everything.




44. I've actually had a melody on my guitar since the day I learned how to play it, back when I was 7. And for some reason I can't add lyrics to it.

45. I've not taken like acting lessons or anything but it doesn't mean I don't need to because I'm sure I do.


46. It's so much easier to know who you are when there aren't a thousand people telling you who they think you are.


47. Jesus is who saved me. He's what keeps me full and whole.

48. People like controversy because that's what sells.

49. My life won't be a series of either/ors - musician or actor, rock or country, straitlaced or rebellious, this or that, yes or no. The real choices in life aren't that simple.


50. No matter how long what I'm doing here lasts, I want to be a songwriter for the rest of my life. I love it and it's my escape.


51. Pink isn't just a color, it's an attitude!

52. The best part of my career is getting to meet so many different people, because I learn so much from everyone.

53. There's no right or wrong, success or failure.


54. Those minutes that I'm on stage are the best! Being there and looking at the crowd and seeing their faces, hearing them sing the positive words from the songs.


55. When preparing for a concert, I do lots of training. I work with a choreographer to create great moves and then I have to keep my voice strong with lessons.

56. There's nothing more fun than being out on stage and getting the vibe from the crowd. There's nothing like being on a set where you are there to make other people happy and to make them laugh. That's the best job in the world.


57. You can't stop people from talking about you, but you can stop giving them something to talk about.

58. I like being the girl nobody can have.

59. Beauty is the enemy. We try to conquer not feeling beautiful all our lives. It's a battle that can't be won. There's no definition of beauty. The only way to achieve beauty is to feel it from inside without breaking down into individual physical attributes.


60. People are always telling me that i'm not like other girls...that i dont dress like other girls...that i don't act like other girls. But i'm my OWN person...i go to the beat of my own drum.

61. Life's what you make it.

62. There are multiple sides to all of us. Who we are - and who we might be if we follow our dreams.

63. I learned from you that I do not crumble. I learned that strength is something you choose.


64. Remember what things make you special and embrace those because there are so many things that aren’t on the outside that are so important and people find so beautiful.



65. Embarrassment is the worst! It's the feeling of having your entire body go numb and not knowing what to do with yourself for that one moment.

66. Despite the awful paparazzi drama that people seem to believe, I am still just like you…I obsess over hot guys, get told what to do, and go to school. Believe what you want, but I am NORMAL...whatever that means.


67. Some people don't have a family to fall back on, like I have, and that's when something greater than even that comes in, and that's faith and that's what I have for me, that's what keeps me strong.

68. When I was in Nashville, I went to our Macy's and went and tried on all the Hannah Montana stuff. Then I said: "This is weird, I'm wearing my face".


69. Some people think you have more privileges than other teenagers because of what you do, and that's not it at all. It's actually the opposite.


70. Being famous is like a dream come true but it's really difficult because you lose your freedom. I don't want to lose being a kid.







71. When in doubt dance out.

72. The pictures of me on the Internet were silly, inappropriate shots. I appreciate all the support of my fans, and hope they understand that along the way I am going to make mistakes and I am not perfect. I never intended for any of this to happen, and I am truly sorry if I have disappointed anyone. Most of all, I have let myself down. I will learn from my mistakes and trust my support team.


73. When I first moved to LA, no one could understand a thing I said, you would think I was speaking another language. Every time I would order something at Starbucks, they would go: "Huh? What did you say?" My accent was an issue and my low voice was as well. They thought I should be more girlie. But that's who I am.

74. If someone tells you you're not beautiful, turn around and walk away so they can have a great view of your fabulous ass.


75. I cut the ribbon in Paris, and everyone in Paris speaks French - maybe you knew that. But I'm from Tennessee, and Tennessee girls don't speak French. So suddenly I'm stuck onstage with Minnie and Mickey and everyone is yelling at me in French - I guess they're telling me to get off the stage, but I didn't know what they were saying at the time, so I start dancing with Minnie and Mickey like on the show and finally my aunt comes and gets me off.

76. There’s so much negativity in the world and what you only need to hear is all the love.

77. The greatest opportunities in life come with fear and risk.


78. I never felt at home anywhere. I almost felt like I didn't belong because no one understood the singing or the acting. They thought it was glamorous, but they didn't see that it was work. I knew it was hard work because of my dad, and I never wanted that. I wasn't stoked to walk a carpet because that just seemed normal to me. The fun part was the touring, being on the bus.

79. I'm just a girl with a dream that got the best of me in a world that believes fame is everything.


80. There I was, taking it all in, feeling the spirit of that song, the music, and Elvis as much as anyone in front of thousands of people.




81. The seven things I hate about you: You’re vain, your games, you’re insecure. You love me, you like her. You make me laugh, you make me cry; I don’t know which side to buy. Your friends, they’re jerks, when you act like them just know it hurts. I want to be with the one I know. And the seventh thing I hate the most that you do: You make me love you.

82. Fear is the only obstacle that gets in the way of doing what we love. People are scared to travel, to try new things, to follow their dreams. Fear holds us back from living the lives we were made to live.


83. Hopefully people will take me more seriously as an actress. That’s what I really want to do, it’s my passion and it’s what I want to be considered to do. I just want to continue to do film, it’s what I love.

84. Bieber fever, I’m not necessarily a fan. I don’t listen to that kind of music. But my little sister was obsessed with him, and he actually gave her a shout-out on Twitter, and I thought that was really sweet. So I was like: "Thank you so much. That meant a lot too." He called her a cutie, and I haven’t stopped hearing about it.

85. I like Kurt Cobain. (He) is like my dream boyfriend.


86. It’s lame when I’m hanging out with my friends and they’re so busy taking pictures to put on Facebook, instead of enjoying what they’re doing. You’re gonna look back and have 10 million pictures, but you’re not in one of them because you were too busy clicking away. I think it’s best to stop telling people about it and enjoy the moment you’re in yourself.

87. Growing up is important, and I’ve got to do that gracefully, but also keep myself at a good pace.

88. My priorities are my friends and my family.

89. This too shall pass. It’s not the end of the world till there’s no pulse. You gotta keep going.

90. Life’s a climb. But the view is great.


91. The biggest moments of insecurity come when all self-confidence is lost and you feel like people are watching and judging. It should be the opposite. You should feel like the people who are watching care about you. This is something we can try to give each other - the feeling that eyes signal support, not disdain.





92. The dreams that you hold for your future are what you dream about at night. They’re always at the back of your mind. They’re what your heart desires. They keep you going. Accept reality and have a backup plan, but always follow your dreams no matter what.

93. When you are ready to move on or if you come to peace with pain, you’ll find a silver lining.


94. It's ignorant not to talk to your kids about it or not make it seem as magical or cool as it actually is. Kids have a TV, so they know what sex is. So educate them and let them know... it's a beautiful thing, and it is magic...




95. I think we're both deeper than normal people. (on Liam Hemsworth)

96. I think Zac Efron is the hottest person in the world. I really, really like him.

97. I want to keep my virginity until I marry. I was brought up in a Christian family.


98. Miley doesn't need to do anything but sit and chill and make music that I love, and make art that means something to me.

99. The jeans are my favorite. Because, like, this is going to be good for, like, Middle America.

100. I think that everyone should leave Twitter. I think Twitter should be banned from this universe.

101. It's got things I would like. Even the name - I picked "Ronnie" for my granddad. Things like that. But it was not written to make it easy for me, either.


102. I wrote ("Liberty Walk") for women that feel like they're stuck in abusive relationships, but it's a dance song. So you think that must be kind of a sad ballad, but it's a party song.



103. I can mix and match a cute shirt with some skinny jeans under a leather jacket and it looks fun and unique.

104. "The Catcher in the Rye". That's my favorite book.

105. You know what I say, if a relationship can't work out, make a record.


106. I don't know what I would do without a God that blesses me with the ability to do this.




107. I almost feel like people think of me as dumb...I'm like, I'm smarter than you think. You know, I understand what you're trying to do. It's all a mind game and what not.

108. It was insane. All of a sudden I woke up one day and went to Macy's and saw myself on a t-shirt. I feel empowered when I see my face on a t-shirt.


109. Honestly, musicals? I just can't. What if this was real life and I was just walking down the street on Rodeo Drive and all of a sudden I just burst into song about how much I love shoes?





110. It scares me. It feels contrived on so many levels. Unless you're wearing a cowboy hat and cowboy boots and singing and whining about your girlfriend or boyfriend leaving you it's not going to sell. I think that's why my dad finally got out of it. You have to wear those cowboy boots and be sweet as pie.

111. It's such a perverted movie. It's all about Ecstasy. I swear! Look it up online. (on Alice in Wonderland)



What do you think of Miley Cyrus quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts