Anne Hathaway Apologizes For Oscar Dress

Best Supporting Actress winner Anne Hathaway's pale pink Prada dress wasn't the star's first choice for the Academy Awards.


"It came to my attention late Saturday night that there would be a dress worn to the Oscars that is remarkably similar to the Valentino I had intended to wear, and so I decided it was best for all involved to change my plans," Hathaway revealed to PEOPLE in an exclusive statement.


It is well known that Hathaway, 30, is a longtime fan of Valentino and has dressed in his designs for many years including when she tied the knot with actor Adam Shulman last September.

"Though I love the dress I did wear, it was a difficult last minute decision as I had so looked forward to wearing Valentino in honor of the deep and meaningful relationship I have enjoyed with the house and with Valentino himself," Hathaway continued.

"I deeply regret any disappointment caused,"
Hathaway added.



Photo credit: Getty Images


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts