Norah Jones Weight

Just in case you are curious about Norah Jones' weight, Jones (birth name: Geethali Norah Jones Shankar) is considered to weigh about 115 lbs. As for her height, Norah Jones is 5'1'' (or 155 cm). Norah's measurements are: 34-28-38 (75-65-85)


It has to be mentioned that Jones, 33, admitted in an interview that she was "asked to lose a few pounds" for a movie role!

"I probably shouldn't say this," Jones revealed  to the March British edition of Glamour in 2007. "But I was asked to lose a few pounds. First I got really mad, then I got nervous, thinking: "Oh no! I'm fat!"

Jones, whose film "My Blueberry Nights" costars Jude Law and Natalie Portmanwas quoted as saying: "It was a horrible thing to hear but I understand the game. I was just amazed that it really was an issue, and it made me have a lot more sympathy for really skinny actresses."


"But then, I still think they need to eat a cheeseburger," Jones added.

 

What do you think of Norah Jones' weight?



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!


Comments

Popular Posts