David Letterman's Final Opening Monologue (FUNNY VIDEO)

David Letterman hit the stage for the last time ever for his opening monologue on "The Late Show With David Letterman" on Wednesday. 







The audience cheered as Letterman, 68, entered the room.



After calming down the crowd, the legendary late-night host began joking.


"I'll be honest with you…it's beginning to look like I'm not going to get The Tonight Show," Letterman said, noting: "I'll tell you something else…I know people are well meaning, but I'm sick and tired of "What are you gonna do now that you're retired?" You want to know what I'm going to do now that I'm retired? By God, I hope to become the new face of Scientology."


"When I screw up now, I have to go on somebody else's show to apologize," David jokingly added.


Check out David Letterman's final opening monologue below…


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts