Perrie Edwards Opens Up About Her Upcoming Wedding With Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik's fiance Perrie Edwards has broken her silence about their buzzworthy wedding. 



Edwards, 21, confirmed they have not set a wedding date yet.



"I don't know when the wedding will be," the Little Mix singer told The Sun (via MTV).



"We're still planning it but I'm so busy with Little Mix now Black Magic is coming out," Perrie went on, adding: "Me and Zayn want it to be perfect, so as soon as I have a bit of time we'll plan it. I doubt it will be this summer - but I'll let you know!"


As for Malik, 22, leaving One Direction, Edwards shared: "It's nice to see more of him now. We spend a lot of time in the kitchen, he's a great chef."







Zayn proposed in August 2013.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts