Marie Osmond's Daughter Married !

According to People magazine, Marie Osmond's 23-year-old daughter, Rachael Blosil, got maried with fashion designer Gabriel Krueger on Christmas Day in Park City, Utah.







The ceremony was staged in a cabin and Osmond can't help gushing about it. "I have never seen Rachael look happier! We welcomed Gabriel with open arms into our loving family," she revealed to People about the newlyweds, who are based in Las Vegas. "I absolutely love Gabriel, and couldn't be more excited for the two of them to start a wonderful life together!"


It has to be noted that Osmond published an opinion piece in The Guardian last week where she talked about aging gracefully. "I feel blessed - I am a woman who has been able to work in the entertainment business for five decades. I don't want to age, but I would never take back a year for the wisdom I've gained in that time," Osmond was quoted as saying.


Congratulations to the happy couple!


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts