Demi Lovato: "I Really Credit Women Like Beyonce And Kim Kardashian" (VIDEO)

In an interview with Access Hollywood, Demi Lovato talked about her upcoming world tour and how her perception of her body has changed over the years thanks to Kim Kardashian and her sisters!  


"The very first time that I ever went to the VMAS, I just looked so bony and fragile and unhappy," Lovato, 22, admitted, noting:" Yes, I was at the VMAs and I was 16 and I was having an incredible time, but at the same time I was miserable."


Lovato finally learned to love her body and she is delighted now about her healthier weight.




"I look back at that and I think…I may have been thinner, but I am so happy that I am healthy today and I have curves, which are a lot more sexier than what I was aiming for," Demi claimed, pointing out: "I think curves are beautiful, and I feel great."


The Disney star, who has been honest about her battles with bulimia, revealed her celebrity role models growing up were all very slim.






"When I was growing up and when I was a pre-teen, the people that I had to look up to (for) body image (were) extremely underweight… (They) were all very bony at that time, and that was the in thing," Demi confessed.


Lovato went on: "I really credit women like Beyonce and Kim Kardashian…(They) completely revolutionized what our generation's view of perception of what beautiful is, and I really think that they had a huge impact on that."


"You can think whatever you want about the Kardashians, but they really did help tons of women feel comfortable in their own skin, and I like to carry that message on," Lovato concluded.


Check out the video below... 




Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts