Katy Perry Talks Taylor Swift Feud In "Billboard" Super Bowl Issue

Katy Perry graced the cover of Billboard's latest issue, on newsstands February 2.  






In a new interview with the magazine, Perry, 30, talked about her social media feud with fellow artist Taylor Swift: "If somebody is trying to defame my character, you're going to hear about it."



Katy opened up about performing at the 2015 Super Bowl: "Everyone has been asking me if I'm going to be nervous before the halftime show. I'm like, I'm…human. This is the biggest event of my career. I want the show to be quintessential Katy. It's like the exclamation point on the whole last cycle. This is the cherry on top to everything I've already done."


The pop star also shared about being cautious with affairs: "There is no handbook. In all my relationships, I've learned how I have to be more careful and that it's not up for public consumption."


For the full interview of Katy Perry, check out Billboard.com.



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts