Charli XCX Writes Songs For Rihanna's New Album

Charli XCX recently announced that she is writing tracks for Rihanna's new record. 






In an interview with The Mirror, Charli XCX, 23, said: "I'm a really big Rihanna fan and I think she's such an incredible artist. She's my favorite pop girl. She's the real deal," noting: "I've actually been to a couple of writing sessions for Rihanna's new record. It was really fun to put together a couple of tracks."

Rihanna, 27, confirmed the exciting news to NME, saying: "Charli's just completely cool, so secure and non-calculating, and completely unaware of her surroundings. She's just so free. It's pure. I love it. I love her."


Are you excited about Charli XCX's collaboration with Rihanna?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts