Justin Bieber Opens Up About Religion, Selena Gomez And More For "Complex"

Justin Bieber posed for the latest cover of Complex magazine.


Bieber, 21, is seen trying to break free from the chains while underwater for the magazine's new issue.



In an interview with the mag, Justin talked about ex girlfriend Selena Gomez.



"We were so in love. Nothing else mattered. We were all about each other. But when it's like that and you get your value from that, people will always disappoint you. Your girl or your dude, they're always going to disappoint you. Your full identity can't be in that person. My identity was in her. Her identity was in me," the pop icon revealed.


Justin shared about if he felt any criticism was unwarranted: "Honestly, I think the pissing in the bucket wasn't as big as people made it seem. Just because, dude, think about it. Imagine, you hear that f-cking Ozzy Osbourne pisses backstage. Immediately: "Oh, he's a freaking rock star!" As soon as I do it: "He's being a brat." Dude, what is bratty about pissing in a bucket? I had to go piss - we all have to pee. The bathroom was like on the other side, and the dude in the club was like: "Just pee here." He told me I could and it wasn't like I was being disrespectful. I feel like that was pretty ostracizing - bigger than it should've been."


Bieber also opened up religion.


"It doesn't make you a Christian just by going to church. I think that going to church is fellowship, it's relationship, it's what we're here on the earth to do, to have this connection that you feel there's no insecurities. I think that's where we need to be. Like I said, you don't need to go to church to be a Christian. If you go to Taco Bell, that doesn't make you a taco," he claimed.

For the full interview of Justin Bieber, check out Complex.com.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts