Michael Jackson Quotes

1. If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.




2. I'm a black American, I am proud of my race. I am proud of who I am. I have a lot of pride and dignity.

3. Everyone who knows me will know the truth, which is that my children come first in my life and that I would never harm any child.

4. Because parents have power over children. They feel they have to do what their parents say. But the love of money is the root of all evil. And this is a sweet child. And to see him turn like this, this isn't him. This is not him.

5. But I will never stop helping and loving people the way Jesus said to.


6. I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.





7. Why can't you share your bed? The most loving thing to do is to share your bed with someone. It's very charming. It's very sweet. It's what the whole world should do.

8. And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I'd see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.

9. Yeah, Wacko Jacko, where did that come from? Some English tabloid. I have a heart and I have feelings. I feel that when you do that to me. It's not nice.

10. I love my family very much. I wish I could see them a little more often than I do. But we understand because we're a show business family and we all work.


11. It's a complete lie, why do people buy these papers? It's not the truth I'm here to say. You know, don't judge a person, do not pass judgement, unless you have talked to them one on one. I don't care what the story is, do not judge them because it is a lie.

12. I'm never pleased with anything, I'm a perfectionist, it's part of who I am.

13. I just wish I could understand my father.

14. Yes, and I had pimples so badly it used to make me so shy. I used not to look at myself. I'd hide my face in the dark, I wouldn't want to look in the mirror and my father teased me and I just hated it and I cried everyday.

15. Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation.


16. Children show me in their playful smiles the divine in everyone. This simple goodness shines straight from their hearts and only asks to be lived.






17. Before I would hurt a child, I would slit my wrists.

18. Because I think every child star suffers through this period because you're not the cute and charming child that you were. You start to grow, and they want to keep you little forever.

19. I'm just like anyone. I cut and I bleed. And I embarass easily.

20. Because I wanted to have a place that I could create everything that I that I never had as a child. So, you see rides. You see animals. There's a movie theater.

21. The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.


22. They did it to try and belittle me, to try and to take away my pride. But I went through the whole system with them. And at the end, I - I wanted the public to know that I was okay, even though I was hurting.





23. The meaning of life is contained in every single expression of life. It is present in the infinity of forms and phenomena that exist in all of creation.

24. Everything that I love is behind those gates. We have elephants, and giraffes, and crocodiles, and every kind of tigers and lions. And - and we have bus loads of kids, who don't get to see those things. They come up sick children, and enjoy it.

25. I rememeber one time we were getting ready to go to South America and everything was packed up and in the car ready to go and I hid and I was crying because I really did not want to go, I wanted to play. I did not want to go.

26. People write negatives things, cause they feel that's what sells. Good news to them, doesn't sell.

27. You know, let's put it this way, if all the people in Hollywood who have had plastic surgery, if they went on vacation, there wouldn't be a person left in town.

28. I have a skin disorder that destroys the pigmentation of my skin, it's something that I cannot help, OK?

29. My mother's wonderful. To me she's perfection.

30. I will say again that I have never, and would never, harm a child. It sickens me that people have written untrue things about me.


31. I was a veteran, before I was a teenager.

32. I've helped many, many, many children, thousands of children, cancer kids, leukemia kids.

33. When I see children, I see the face of God. That's why I love them so much. That's what I see.

34. Me and Janet really are two different people.

35. Elizabeth Taylor is gorgeous, beautiful, and she still is today, I'm crazy about her.

36. Just because it's in print doesn't mean it's the gospel.

37. The Bee Gees who are brilliant, I just love great music.


38. Well, especially now I come to realize - and then - I would do my schooling which was three hours with a tutor and right after that I would go to the recording studio and record, and I'd record for hours and hours until it's time to go to sleep.





39. Well, you don't get to do things that other children get to do, having friends and slumber parties and buddies. There were none of that for me. I didn't have friends when I was little. My brothers were my friends.

40. Please keep an open mind and let me have my day in court.

41. There were times when I had great times with my brothers, pillow fights and things, but I was, used to always cry from loneliness.


42. Well Brooke, I've always liked her, and when I was little I used to stay with Diana Ross, me and my brothers stayed with her for years and I never said, but I always had a crush on her.







43. In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

44. I wake up from dreams and go "Wow, put this down on paper." The whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face . . .


 45. Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons. The truth will win this marathon in court.

46. And my goal in life is to give to the world what I was lucky to receive: the ecstasy of divine union through my music and my dance.


47. The proceedings have been a nightmare for my family.


48. My heart and prayers go out to every individual.

49. Smooth, but not a criminal.


50. I am bewildered at the length to which people will go to portray me so negatively.


51. People who grew up as child stars have the same thing in common. You're cute, they love you; you go through the awkward stage, they don't accept you any more. Very few make the transition to adult star.




52. Sorry, guys. I'm under the gag order.


53. I believe in my heart that the music community will come together as one and rally to the aid of thousands of innocent victims, ... There is a tremendous need for relief dollars right now and through this effort each one of us can play an immediate role in helping comfort so many people.


54. I have always maintained my innocence, and vehemently denied that these events ever took place. I reluctantly chose to settle the false claims only to end the terrible publicity and to continue with my life and career.


55. There's a Mother's Day and there's a Father's Day, but there's no Children's Day. It would mean a lot. World peace.

56. Hope is such a beautiful word, but it often seems very fragile. Life is still being needlessly hurt and destroyed.

57. People ask me how I make music. I tell them I just step into it. It's like stepping into a river and joining the flow. Every moment in the river has its song.


 58. To live is to be musical, starting with the blood dancing in your veins. Everything living has a rhythm. Do you feel your music?


59. When children listen to music, they don't just listen. They melt into the melody and flow with the rhythm. Something inside starts to unfold its wings - soon the child and the music are one. 






60. Sometimes the heart is so heavy that we turn away from it and forget that its throbbing is the wisest message of life, a wordless message that says: "Live, be, move, rejoice - you are alive!" Without the heart's wise rhythm, we could not exist.


61. Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator. Dancers come and go in the twinkling of an eye but the dance lives on. On many an occasion when I am dancing, I have felt touched by something sacred. In those moments, I felt my spirit soar and become one with everything that exists.


62. I become the stars and the moon. I become the lover and the beloved. I become thevictor and the vanquished. I become the master and the slave. I become the singer and the song. I become the knower and the known. I keep on dancing then it is the eternal dance or creation. The creator and creation merge into one wholeness of joy. I keep on dancing...and dancing...and dancing. Until there is only...the dance.

63. All of us are products of our childhood.

64. In their innocence, very young children know themselves to be light and love. If we will allow them, they can teach us to see ourselves the same way. 


65. When I step out on stage in front of thousands of people, I don't feel that I'm being brave. It can take much more courage to express true feelings to one person. (...) In spite of the risks, the courage to be honest and intimate opens the way to self-discovery. It offers what we all want, the promise of love. 

66. A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the dance of life.

67. To give someone a piece of your heart, is worth more than all the wealth in the world.


68. But for me the sweetest contact with God has no form. I close my eyes, look within, and enter a deep soft silence. The infinity of God's creation embraces me. 


69. They say that parenting is like dancing. You take one step, your child takes another. 









70. And that's what innocence is. It's simple and trusting like a child, not judgmental and committed to one narrow point of view. If you are locked into a pattern of thinking and responding, your creativity gets blocked. You miss the freshness and magic of the moment. Learn to be innocent again, and that freshness never fades.

71. Each song is a child I nourish and give my love to. But even if you have never written a song, your life is a song. How can it not be?


72. We look high and low for God, but somehow He's not there. So we blame Him and tell ourselves that He must have forgotten us. Or else we decide that He left us long ago, if He was ever around."
"How strange," the little fish said, "to miss what is everywhere."
"Very strange," the old whale agreed. "Doesn't it remind you of fish who say they're thirsty?”

73. I'm going to search for my star until I find it. It's hidden in the drawer of innocence, wrapped in a scarf of wonder.

74. I love to read. I wish I could advise more people to read. There’s a whole new world in books. If you can’t afford to travel, you travel mentally through reading. You can see anything and go any place you want to in reading.

75. Human knowledge consists not only of libraries of parchment and ink - it is also comprised of the volumes of knowledge that are written on the human heart, chiselled on the human soul, and engraved on the human psyche.  


76. Before you judge me , try hard to love me , look within your heart, then ask :  have you seen my childhood ? 





77. I trembled to think of a world without stars. No guide for the sailor to trust at see, no jewels to dazzle our sense of beauty (...) But all around the globe, the air is so dirty and the lights from the cities are so bright that for some people few stars can be seen anymore. A generation of children may grow up seeing a blank sky and asking:"Did there used to be stars there?”

78. When all life is seen as divine, everyone grows wings. 


79. "The Wizard Of Oz" has secrets that are just too much. Or "Peter Pan" - the whole "lost boys" thing is just incredible. They’re not childlike at all, they’re really, really deep; you can rule your life by them. Or say "child-like", because children are the most brilliant people of all, that’s why they relate to those stories so well. Fairy-tales are wonderful.

80. Please go for your dreams. Whatever your ideals, you can become whatever you want to become.

81. I believe I'm one of the loneliest people in the world.

82. All the things I've read in my school books about England and the Queen were okay, but my eyes are the greatest book in the world.


83. I wrote a book called "Dancing The Dream". It was more autobiographical than Moonwalk, which I did with Mrs. Onassis. It wasn’t full of gossip and scandal and all that trash that people write, so I don’t think people paid much attention to it, but it came from my heart. It was essays, thoughts and things that I’ve thought about while on tour.

84. You can't hurt me, I found peace within myself. 


85. There’s a whole psychological reason for those cartoons about good against evil. We have "Superman" and all those other hero people, so that we can go out into life and try to be something. I’ve got most of Disney’s animated movies on video-tapes, and when we watch them. Oh, I could just eat it, eat it. (…) Jimmy Cricket, Pinocchio, Mickey Mouse – these are world-known characters. Some of the greatest political figures have come to the United States to meet them.

86. I love E. T. 'cos it reminds me of me. Someone from another world coming down and you becoming friends with them and this person is, like, 800 years old and he's filling you with all kinds of wisdom and he can teach you to fly. That whole fantasy thing which I think is great. I mean, who don't wanna fly?

87. My father was a management genius. But what I really wanted was a dad.


88. I wrote a song called Dirty Diana. It was not about Lady Diana. It was about a certain kind of girls that hang around concerts or clubs, you know, they call them "groupies".


89. Our parents taught us to always be respectful and, no matter what you do, to give it everything you have. Be the best, not the second best.

90. When you just look out over the stage, as far as the naked eye could see, you see people. And it’s a wonderful feeling, but it came with a lot of pain, a lot of pain.

91. They used to call me a 45-year-old midget wherever I went.

92. No, I've never taken hormones to maintain my high voice! No, I've never had my cheekbones altered in any way! No, I've never had cosmetic surgery on my eyes!

93. He was very strict, very hard, very stern. Just a look would scare you. (On his father whom he also said beat him, Oprah Winfrey interview 1993.)


94. The press has made up so much...God...awful, horrifying stories...it has made me realize the more often you hear a lie, I mean, you begin to believe it..







95. I'm trying to imitate Jesus in the fact that he said to be like children, to love children, to be as pure as children and to make yourself as innocent and to see the world through eyes of wonderment and the whole magical quality of it all.

96. I'll always be Peter Pan in my heart.


97. People think they know me, but they don't. Not really. Actually, I am one of the loneliest people on this earth. I cry sometimes, because it hurts. It does. To be honest, I guess you could say that it hurts to be me.

What do you think of Michael Jackson's quotes?

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts