Shirley Temple Quotes

1. The U.N. acts as the world's conscience, and over eighty-five percent of the work that is done by the United Nations is in the social, economic, educational and cultural fields.



2. Good luck needs no explanation.

3. I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was six. Mother took me to see him in a department store and he asked for my autograph.

4. When I was 14, I was the oldest I ever was. I've been getting younger ever since.


5. I ran for Congress, just once. 



6. We would have to invent the U.N. if we did not have it, which is not an original thought.



7. I work a seventeen hour day, and I'm personally responsible for 108 staff members in the embassy.

8. Sparkle, Shirley, sparkle! (Gertrude Temple's advice to her daughter before each scene)

9. Any star can be devoured by human adoration, sparkle by sparkle.


10. "Mr X," I said, "I thought you were a producer not an exhibitor". (one famous movie executive who shall remain nameless, exposed himself to me in his office.)



11. Shirley Temple doesn't hurt Shirley Temple Black. Shirley Temple helps Shirley Temple Black. She is thought of as a friend - which I am!


What do you think of Shirley Temple quotes?

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts